Çetin Civata A.Ş.
Address: Muratbey Merkez Mah. Fabrikalar cad. No:17 34545 Çatalca/İstanbul
Phone: +90 (212) 778 1100
Fax: +90 (212) 778 1109
Address: 616/06 Königsallee 106 , Düsseldorf 40215 NRW HRB 82109 Düsseldorf
Phone: +49 176 20835724
Fax: +49(0)211 30132-200
You can get detailed information about all your questions and problems via the contact form below, you can contact the sales department, technical department. After filling in the required form information, you will be returned to you as soon as possible.
|TAX OFFICE||: MARMARA KURUMLAR|
|TAX NUMBER||: 2450006683|
|TRADE REGISTER NUMBER||: 142659|
|MERSIS NO||: 0245000668300002|
|Address||: Muratbey Merkez Mah. Fabrikalar cad. No:17 34545 Çatalca/İstanbul|
|Phone/Fax||: +90 (212) 778 1100 / +90 (212) 778 1109|
1. Objective of Information Notice and Status of our Company as Data Controller:
Our Company Çetin Cıvata Sanayi Ve Ticaret A.Ş (“Çetin Civata” and/or “Company”) is a “data controller” in accordance with Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) in connection with personal data of customers and this Information Notice aims to provide information on personal data processing activities performed by Çetin Civata in accordance with the applicable Law.
2. Objective of Processing Personal Data of Customers:
Personal data of customers are processed in accordance with personal data processing conditions and objectives specified in articles 5 and 6 of the Law, for the purpose of conducting necessary activities through business units in order to allow the relevant persons use products and services offered by Çetin Civata, conducting necessary commercial activities of Çetin Civata through business units and performance of the relevant processes; planning and implementing business and/or commercial strategies of Çetin Civata, and ensuring legal, technical and commercial security of Çetin Civata and persons that are in business relationship with Çetin Civata. For detailed information on processing of personal data. please refer to Policy on Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by Çetin Civata.
3. Personal Data Processed Based on Express Consent of Customers and Objectives of Processing:
Consent Notice provides personal data and objectives of processing performed based on express consent.
4. Transfer of Personal Data of Customers:
Personal data of customers may be disclosed to authorized representatives, subsidiaries, business partners, suppliers, shareholders, competent public organizations and institutions and private organizations in accordance with personal data processing conditions and objectives specified in articles 8 and 9 of the Law, including the purposes of conducting necessary activities through business units in order to allow the relevant persons use products and services offered by Çetin Civata, conducting necessary commercial activities of Çetin Civata through business units and performance of the relevant processes; planning and implementing business and/or commercial strategies of Çetin Civata, and ensuring legal, technical and commercial security of Çetin Civata and persons that are in business relationship with Çetin Civata.
5. Method and Legal Grounds of Collecting Personal Data:
Personal data are collected from customers electronically. Personal data collected for the reasons explained above may be processed and transferred for the purposes stipulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No and this Information Notice, and Consent Notice when express consent is required.
6. Rights of Customers as Data Subject:
You can submit applications within the scope of Article 11 of KVKK that regulates your rights, in accordance with the Communique on Procedures and Principles of Applying to Data Controller via the following communication channels and use the application form provided in the head office, branches and internet site that has been prepared for supporting legal compliance of your application.
As Data Subject you can submit an application to the Company to:
· Get information as to whether your personal information is processed or not;
· Get information if your personal information is processed;
· Get information on the purpose of processing your personal information and as to whether it was used in accordance with the purpose;
· Get information on local and foreign third parties who were transferred your personal information;
· Request correction in case your personal data are processed in an incomplete or inaccurate manner and request notification of such corrections to the third persons who received personal data;
· Request deletion or destruction of your personal data when reasons requiring processing thereof are no longer applicable and demand notification of these requests to third persons to whom your personal data were transferred;
· File objection against unfavourable results obtained through analysis of personal data using automatic systems only;
· Request deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the conditions specified in article 7 of the Law, and request notification of the correction, deletion or destruction to third persons who were disclosed personal data;
· Claim compensation of losses and damages that may arise from illegal processing of personal data.
In case your application in connection with the aforementioned rights is submitted to our company in accordance with the application procedures specified in the Communique on Procedures and Principles on Applying to Data Controller, our company shall finalize your request free of charge in the shortest time and latest within 30 (thirty) days. However, in case any cost is incurred for the process, we will charge the fee specified in tariff of the Personal Data Protection Board.
Muratbey Merkez Mah. Fabrikalar cad. No:17 34545 Çatalca/İstanbul